Get a head start in your IT career and jump into the latest software development method known as DevOps. Discover the way in which DevOps focuses on collaboration, communication, and integration between software development and other IT operations in order to assist organizations to rapidly develop their software products and services. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the benefits and advantages of implementing DevOps.
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest IT trends, and to add to their DevOps toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of DevOps, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The DevOps Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of DevOps concepts and their practical application in any environment.
Course and Learning Objectives
- Learn the important concepts, tools, and uses of DevOps.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing DevOps processes and methods in your work place.
- Examine Systems Development Cycle.
- Learn about the history of Agile Development and its related methods.
- Explore the tricks of the trade when it comes to DevOps technology and Software Development.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program.
Course Student Material
Students will receive PDF Text book, Course Syllabus, Sample Exam, Audio Visual Modules.
1. DevOps history and background
2. Overview of DevOps processes and methods
3. System Development Cycle
4. History of Agile Development
5. Agile Software Development Methods
6. Other methodologies in Software Development
downloadable resources (PDF documents),
end of module review questions to access your content knowledge
The price for this training contains 3 months access to the eLearning course.