PRINCE2® is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. PRINCE2® is recognised as a world-class international product and is the defacto standard method for project management throughout the world. The PRINCE2® method is in the public domain, offering nonproprietary, best practice guidance on project management.
Course and Learning Objectives:
Following the completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Show they understand the relationships between processes, themes, principles and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding to a given project scenario.
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the processes and themes of PRINCE2®, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®.
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario and different project circumstances.
- State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
- Pass the Practitioner exam.
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project.
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, wellmanaged and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results.
The eLearning allows the delegate to go through the material at his/her own pace. The material has been setup in a logical manner, so that the delegate can prepare him/herself properly for the examination. To prepare effectively for the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam, delegates should be prepared to undertake revision and exam preparation work.
Course Student Material:
Students will receive the credentials to start the Computer Based Training (CBT). The CBT is an online training course and can be followed anytime and anywhere.
Additional reference materials are not required for this course
PRINCE2® Foundation certificate
Organizations or Individuals seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects (including Project Managers, Team Managers, General Managers, Consultants and support staff)
The price for this training contains 3 months access to the eLearning course and exam.