TOGAF stands for The Open Group Architecture Framework – It is the industry-standard methodology and framework for performing EA work and is used by several thousand Enterprise Architects and consultants across the world. Several hundred organizations across the world use TOGAF process for their EA work and to improve their business-IT alignment.
Why take this TOGAF 9 training?
This training enables the participant to attend the TOGAF 9 certification by The Open Group. The certificate is a validation of your knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF and also your ability to analyze and apply TOGAF in real life situations.
What you will learn from the TOGAF 9 training
- Ensure Business-IT alignment in your entire organization; bridge the Business-IT gap
- Support the organization in successfully achieving its business strategies – the EA that you design will be the foundation for your organization’s business strategy implementation
- Create an integrated environment that is responsive to change and supportive of the delivery of the business strategy – EA will provide a strategic context for the evolution of all your IT systems in response to the constantly changing needs of the business environment rather than the usual ad-hoc project approach of IT system change
- Enable more effective communication within your organization
- Deliver greater business value and ROI from IT
Who should attend?
- Anyone intending to become architect such as Aspiring consultants, IT specialists, Architects Enterprise Architect, Solution Architect, Software Architect, Technical Architect, Senior Architect
- Technology leads : Domain architects such as Java/JEE architect, MS Architect, ERP/SAP Architect, Infrastructure Architect, Data Architect, Security Architect etc.; Consultant; Business consultant; IT consultant; Business Specialist; Domain Specialist; Business Analyst; Architect Manager; CIO; Infrastructure Manager; Infrastructure Specialist / Support
TOGAF 9 certification
There are two exams, one each corresponding to each level of TOGAF 9. The part 1 exam is for Foundation (i.e. TOGAF 9 Level 1) and the part 2 exam is for TOGAF 9 certified (i.e. TOGAF 9 Level 2). You need to clear both the part 1 and part 2 exams to get certified.
There are several options available for this training. Please contact us or send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
, and we will provide you with a suitable solution.