Management of Value Management helps organizations and individuals manage their projects, programmes and services consistently and effectively. It is important to note that MoV is as relevant for improving operational efficiency, as it is for portfolios, programmes and projects. This also involves making savings in business as usual.
Why take this MoP Management of Portfolios Practitioner training?
This MoV Foundation training is ideal for program, project, change, and senior managers. It is also beneficial for management and staff in an organization wishing to acquire an understanding of MoV. Especially those involved in directing, managing, supporting and delivering portfolios, programs, and projects.
What you will learn
- the concept of value and how value may be improved
- the main processes and techniques used within MoV and the reasons for using them
- how MoV may be applied at portfolio, programme, project and operational levels
- the differences in applying MoV at different stages in a project and the expected outputs from a MoV Study at each stage
- the circumstances under which MoV should be used
- how to respond to external and internal influences
- the principles of embedding MoV into an organization
- the key topics in document check lists, the toolbox, health check, organizational maturity and individual competence
MoV Foundation certification
Upon successful completion of the training and examination, students will receive the MoV Foundation certification.
There are several options available for this training. Please contact us or send your inquiry to email@example.com
, and we will provide you with a suitable solution.