ITIL® is comprised of five core publications: Service Strategy (SS), Service Design (SD), Service Transition (ST), Service Operation (SO) and Continual Service Improvement (CSI). It promotes alignment with the business as well as improvement in operational efficiency. The official ITIL® qualification scheme, owned by AXELOS, describes two streams, the Service Lifecycle Stream and the Service Capability stream:
- The Service Lifecycle stream focuses on ITIL® practices within the Service Lifecycle context. The prime focus is the Lifecycle itself as well as the processes and practice elements used within it.
- The Service Capability stream is for those who wish to obtain an in depth understanding of specific ITIL® processes and roles. The primary focus is on process activities, process execution and use throughout the IT Service Lifecycle.
The ITIL® 2011 Intermediate Qualification: Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL® Intermediate Capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in Service Management as documented in the ITIL® Service Lifecycle core publications.
Course and Learning Objectives:
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following areas:
- Overview of SOA processes and basic principles
- The value to the business of SOA activities
- How the SOA processes rely on a good business case
- How the SOA processes rely on a good understanding of return on investment (ROI)
- Processes across the service lifecycle pertaining to the service offerings and agreements curriculum
- SOA roles and responsibilities
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
In addition, the training for this qualification should include examination preparation, and an opportunity for a mock examination.
The program combines short presentations supported by accredited trainer audio. There are exercises to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts. Revision questions and a mock examination help to prepare for the multiple-choice examination.
It is highly recommended that you read the AXELOS® Service Offerings and Agreements book prior to commencement of this program.
The ITIL® v3 or ITIL® 2011 Foundation certificate.
- Individuals who want to purse the intermediate and advanced level ITIL® certifications
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the Service Design & Service Strategy stages of the Service Lifecycle and how activities in this Lifecycle stage may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL® Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL® Expert is a prerequisite
El precio de esta formación contiene 3 meses de acceso al curso de e -Learning y al examen.
Tarifas de formación: