Get it DONE Workshops (Workshop-based Consulting)
Quint Wellington Redwood Malaysia is offering a 1-day Workshop-based Consulting - “Get it DONE” workshops, to help organizations or IT professionals dealing with their challenges in implementing or optimizing methodologies as ITIL®, Sourcing, Governance, Project Management, Change Management and so on.
What is “Get it DONE” workshop?
This in-house workshop is focusing on practical challenges that your organization or team(s) are dealing with in implementing methodologies or improving their organization. In this 1 day workshop, Quint will focus on key-challenges of our participants with experienced consultants. To keep a focused and valuable workshop, our participants (maximum 10) will define 3 to 5 Key challenges prior to the event. Our consultants will facilitate this workshop with practical experience, tools, techniques and actionable initiatives to our customer’s challenges, being it either to kick-start, implement, revitalize or optimize.
That’s why we called this as “Get it DONE” Workshops, which we defines DONE as:
- Designed for direct implementable options
- Outcome based approach of workshop
- Nobody else tells you these solutions
- Emphasis on value for your organization
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits and the key elements of the selected methodology or key challenges.
- Understand the implication of the defined key challenges and their risks
- Execute a clearly defined action plan to resolve the pre-defined key challenges
What approach will this workshop use?
The Quint Support Workshops is designed as a one day workshop. During the workshop, you will learn the basic reasons why you are experiencing the defined key challenges. How to overcome these challenges and which risks you might face if they are being left unattended.
Within the workshop, the key challenges will be methodological approached and broken down in consumable and actionable solutions that can be taken back for decision making process or direct implementation.
Workshop intake process
After our customer has requested for the workshop and has defined the 3-5 key challenges, a Quint consultant will be matched and assigned for the workshop.
Our consultant will analyze the challenges and defines the approach for the workshop.
Based on the analysis, our consultant will:
- Request an intake discussion of 1-2 hours to refine key challenges and desired outcomes
- Request for additional information or data to prepare for the workshop. We will facilitate a Non-Disclosure Agreement if required
- Suggest the required target audience to create a successful workshop
- If the nature of the key challenges have a significant complexity or volume, the consultant might suggest to reduce scope or extend the workshop over more than one day
- Schedules the workshop
What will I get from this workshop?
- A report of concepts and discussions covered during the workshop
- Actionable plans or decision items to overcome the key challenges.
Based on the key challenges pre-defined by the participants in any areas of:
IT Service Management (ITIL®)
IT Sourcing and Sourcing Governance
IT Governance (COBIT®)
Project Management (PRINCE2®)
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed at teams or organizations who require a working solution or improvement support for challenges related to:
- IT Service Management (ITIL®)
- IT Sourcing and Sourcing Governance
- IT Governance (COBIT®)
- Project Management (PRINCE2®)
- Change Management
- and other IT methodologies
Typically this will be Decision makers, Departmental Managers, Resource Managers, Team Leaders, Project Managers, Change Managers and members of teams who implementing or using the above methodologies.
There are no pre-requisites for this workshop, although a basic knowledge of the applicable methodologies and concepts (ITIL®, Sourcing, COBIT®, Project Management, and so on) will be helpful.
For inquiry, kindly contact us by clicking the button below, or email us at email@example.com. Or you can call us directly at +603 2714 9799. Submit Enquiry